Simon Bolivar was a powerful General of the 19th century who freed much of South America from Spanish rule.
In 1901, seventy-one years after his death, the Rocha company in Havana began producing this brand. The brand, like the figure himself, is blended to be strong and robust.
Not recommended for new cigar smokers.
- Bolivar Belicosos FinosBox 25 -US$600.00(Sold Out)
- Bolivar Belicosos Finos Reserva Cosecha 2016Box 20 -US$3,550.00Single -US$222.00
- Bolivar Libertador - LCDHBox 10 -US$750.00(Sold Out)
- Bolivar Petit CoronasBox 25 -US$340.00(Sold Out)
- Bolivar Royal CoronasBox 25 -US$490.00(Sold Out)
- Bolivar Soberano Edicion Limitada - 2018Box 10 -US$850.00